Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Life is fast-moving...

Kayla here...

I thought I should put my two sense in for tonight and just share a little of what is going on. My life has become increasingly busy and chaotic; and no matter how much I love my job and the kids I work with, sanity is hard to come by. God has answered a prayer though and he has sent me a group of girls around my age that I can get involved in a small group with. I am so excited. Life after college does not lend itself to a lot of time with the girls (unlike my life in college) so this is a much needed time for me to act like a girl. I love the two year olds that I spend day after day with; they are hilarious, loving, and full of energy but there are some things that you cannot talk to a two year old about. Excitement has come and I will be looking forward to the opportunity to get to know the new girls.

On a lighter note, married life is awesome. I thought that surely there would be issues and problems when I entered into this eternal union, but I feel Josh and I are well prepared for the life ahead. I find myself reveling in fact that I get to spend everyday with this wonderful man. We are going to attempt to share our life together with you. We will see how it goes. Until we meet again...

1 comment:

  1. I hope you can handle a class full of 2 year olds this year. Good luck! I like your background picture too.

    ReplyDelete