Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Change is gonna come...

This probably won't be a very long post because one, I am tired, and two, I don't have a whole lot to say. Josh is forcing me and hounding me about writing a blog post so here it is!

Over the last couple of weeks it has become very apparent to me that change is inevitable. After five months of marriage I feel that change, and a whole lot of it at once, is very close on the horizon for the Turners. New job possibilities and the beginning of the process of going overseas are flying from all over the place. It is exciting, scary, and a part of life. Through it all, Josh and I will be together and it will be an amazing adventure in the words of Josh himself. I love this crazy roller coaster.

Until another time!

P.S. I have been putting together a Thanksgiving cookbook for my children's parents and have received some delicious recipes from the parents. I will be sharing these with all of you avid readers...haha! Look for some delicious recipes in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment