Monday, September 20, 2010

Happy birthday to the man I can now call my husband...

This is going to be a short post not only because I do not have a lot to say, but also because I am very tired and yes you can all laugh because it is only 8:47 pm. I am an old woman; what can I say.

I have decided that Josh is by far the more serious of the two of us when it comes to this blog. I am saying this for fair warning that you will rarely find a serious undertone to my writing; as Josh would say I like the things which would be referred to as "light and fluffy."

Well to move on, I will say that I had an awesome weekend celebrating the wedding of Allyson and Scott. It was great to see the two get married and it was awesome to meet up with all my friends again and pick up where we left off (apart from Kiley and Daniel; but we will see you Saturday). I miss all of my friends a lot and it hits me harder some days than others. That is why we keep coming up with all of these reasons to see each other. Halloween party come quickly because you are going to be so much fun.

I want to end the post by saying that I have the best husband in the world, but I am not too shabby of a wife myself. I cooked my husband's favorite enchiladas, brought him home his favorite candy, and a chilled bottle of the champagne we shared on the night of our wedding. All in all, it was a wonderful first birthday to celebrate as husband and wife. Happy birthday hubby!!

Well, look here....it was longer that I thought it would be.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment