Tuesday, September 7, 2010

long day...

I guess I did not expect anything else out of two year olds when it comes to the routine being messed up. I mean even adults get a little weird when there routines get messed up. My assistant teacher was out of work today and they had a substitute in there to take her place. She was very helpful and all, but Eugenia and I just flow together in the room. We have a routine and we know what comes next without even saying a word. It is a lot of work to try and keep 11 two year olds on task (as if they ever really are) while catching the substitute up on what is going on. Not to mention taking 11 two year olds to the potty every hour when you have no one to switch off with is a daunting task. Let's just say that I love my assistant teacher very much and the normal routine of each day was crazy missed today. Tomorrow is much anticipated. But above all else, I love my job, love my students, and I missed them a little over the long weekend.

On a lighter note, I have an awesome wonderful husband (who I have been married to for three months now) who had dinner ready for me when I got home. Now I am going to wind down to a movie, a glass of wine, and two advil for the throbbing headache and old-woman backache.

And we will try to blog more.

Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment