Monday, March 14, 2011

My Favorite Things

Linking up with Abby!

My Favorite Things this week are:
1. House Hunting: Josh's parents are going to buy a house and turn it into a rental property. We are going to be their first renters so we have been looking at houses with them this week. The prospect of having a backyard, more space, my own garden, and a walk-in closet brings happy thoughts!

2. Daylight longer: I love when it gets dark around 8 o'clock. It was so great to be able to go out to the park with my husband today after work and not have to race daylight. We had plenty of time to enjoy the beautiful weather and play with the new camera, which leads to my third thing....

3. My new camera which brings new pictures. I am still figuring things out after all I have only had it for one day. I am trying some different editing programs as well so you will be guinea pigs for lots of new pictures in the coming weeks and months...so here it goes:




1 comment:

  1. Oh, have fun house hunting! I keep looking at all of the "for rent" and "for sale" houses I pass, and wondering what it would be like to live there. And who wouldn't be excited about a walk-in closet!? :]

    ReplyDelete