Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Four by Four

Jordyn tagged me in this clever little survey. Since I haven't blogged in a while, and like Allyson I stink at remembering to take pictures of my clothes, I decided that I would participate. So here it goes:

1. Four Places I go:
*West Georgia Children's Academy
*DFUMC
*Target (my husband works there; I get a discount)
*Sara Babb to satisfy my new love for tennis

2. Four Favorite Smells:
*Fresh peanut butter and chocolate cookies
*Like my friends Jordyn and Allyson, coffee
*My new orchid scented deodorant
*Josh's deodorant which I refer to as Josh smell

3. Four Favorite Movies/Shows
*Lost: still sad that it has ended; still refusing to watch it again
*Back to the Future (1& 2)
*Friends
*Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (my favorite chick flick)

4. Four Recommendations:
*I agree with Jordyn. Buy a lottery ticket because I would really like to have my job next year.
*Get active. I have done a lot to get active the last couple of weeks and I feel so much better and have so much more energy to get through the day. (and i have lost 6 pounds)
*If you are looking for a workout video that is fun and is a great workout get Denise Austin's Boot Camp; it rocks!
*Try new things. New food, new activities, new clothes, new everything!

I don't have anyone to tag I don't think! Maybe I will make Josh get on here and do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment